Personal Information Protection
- Ube Exsymo has established and shall comply with rules concerning the appropriate handling of personal information, taking into consideration the details and scale of Ube Exsymo' business. These rules pertain to the acquisition, usage, transfer, safekeeping, provision, and deletion of personal information.
- Ube Exsymo shall practice regulatory compliance with laws and ordinances concerning personal information protection.
- Ube Exsymo will carry out safety measures to ensure against incidents such as the loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information. Furthermore, Ube Exsymo will act quickly to implement necessary corrective actions should any such incident occur.
- Ube Exsymo will regularly reassess and improve its policy on personal information protection.
Use and storage of your personal information
1. Use of Personal Information
Visitors to this Web site may be asked to provide personal information such as name and contact address. Information you provide will be used for such purposes as responding to your inquiries and other communications. Furthermore, the information you provide will only be used for the purposes declared prior to collecting the information. This Web site will not be used to collect personal information without your permission.
2. Management of Personal Information
In order to ensure the safety of the information you provide, Ube Exsymo will carry out strict security measures to prevent illegal outside access and the loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information.
3. Third Party Disclosure of Personal Information
Information you provide will not be disclosed to a third party, except under the following circumstances:
- If the type or content of your inquiry or communication is such that Ube Exsymo determines that a response from Ube Industries or another Ube Group company is more appropriate.
- The information you provide may be disclosed to a company to which Ube Exsymo outsources certain tasks, such as a delivery company, provided that it is within the necessary scope of the intended use of your information.
- If we receive your consent.
- The information you provide may be disclosed in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and ordinances. This shall include urgent disclosure of information to protect life and liberty.
4. Verification of Personal Information
Ube Exsymo will swiftly and within reasonable means respond to requests to verify information provided by you, upon verification of your identity. Please contact Ube Exsymo at the contact address provided below.
General Affairs Department, UBE EXSYMO CO., LTD.
Phone : +81-3-6667-2411