Hollow Structure Board Made of Polypropylene with 4-layer StructureTWINCONE
TWINCONE is a hollow structure board made of polypropylene with a 4-layer structure, one of UEXC’s uniquely developed products. It features lightweight and high rigidity, used for automobile parts (luggage boards, rear seat panels, back door trims, etc.), logistics materials (large container boxes, pallets, etc.), core material for tatami mats, and housing/construction materials (shelve plates, ventilation members, etc.)
- There are three thicknesses selection: 9mm, 12mm, and 20mm. Changing the thickness of layers and bonding sheets together offer more freedom in designing seats. ?
- Its lightweight and high rigidity enhance the fuel efficiency of cars where TWINCONE is used, thus contributing to energy saving and CO2 reduction.
- Especially ultra-lightweight products of 9mm at 980 g/㎡, 12mm at 1,350 g/㎡, and 20mm at 2,000 g/㎡ are without parallel in the world regarding their excellent rigidity and compression performance.
- A small hole in one surface produces the sound absorbing function created by Helmholtz resonance.
- It is possible to bond TWINCONE with nonwoven fabrics, aluminum sheets, and melamine sheets.
- Polypropylene allows recyclable, reducing environmental impact.